Whether it is a small meeting or an international congress: we are happy to think along with you and take charge of the entire organisation.
Discover Holland's highlights and heritage
Not only is this a unique venue to host events, but it also the ultimate place to discover what makes Holland so unique.
Link your event to one of the themes in our park or spend the lunch break in our park and come back refreshed and inspired.
Located near the city centre of The Hague and close to the beach of Scheveningen, Madurodam is easily accessible. The highway is within five minutes reach by car and Madurodam has 500 parking spaces. The tram stops right in front of the door and takes you to the Central Station in just 10 minutes.
- Link your event to Dutch Highlights;
- Easy accessible: right next to the entrance are 500 parking spaces and the tram stops just outside;
- Highly experienced, in-house events team;
- Impressive conferences, dinners and events;
- High and consistent hospitality and quality level;
- Capacity up to 1.200 persons;
- Always including entrance to our theme park;
- Madurodam is centrally located at the beating heart of the International Zone of The Hague;
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Madurodam donates its profits to youth charities.
“ The OIC Chair, the participants and the Secretariat staff very much appreciated all the efforts made to organise this meeting in the lovely venue of Madurodam. We all enjoyed having a wander around to look at the Netherlands heritage and history. As always, the meeting rooms, refreshments and technical facilities provided were first class, and this greatly contributed to the smooth running of the meeting.” Ospar Commission
“There are top restaurants where I haven’t eaten as good as at Madurodam. This chef deserves a Michelin star!” Municipality of The Hague